Wiese Company was founded by Max Wiese in Wroclaw in 1904. His son Bernhard continued the precision engineering company. After the Second World War the Wieses returned to Salzgitter where the family reunited at last.
It was in their old home town where Bernhard Wiese made the decision to restart his own business. He visited nearby sugar refineries and offered repair services for defective pressure and temperature measuring devices.
Wiese’s efforts had been crowned with success from the very beginning and soon he was able to purchase new machines and build new production halls.
In the 1970s his son Rudolf took over the company and extended it using modern machines. By then it had already become clear that the sugar industry would no longer offer a significant growth potential. Therefore, Rudolf Wiese set the strategic course for the company to also include other services for its customers. The mechanical machining of several materials was soon to be followed by the assembly of components as well as entire machines.
His son Rudolf Wiese Junior took over in 2005. With a history of more than 100 years, now in the fourth generation, the company keeps on a powerful course of growth according to the motto "true to tradition".